Love From Music City is an organization that truly helps many other organizations, individuals, state programs and more
Where Your Donations Go
- 3 Children’s Orphanages that house a total of 58 children.
- Includes 1 Exclusively Handicap Orphanage School
- Where they are taught life training skills.
- Graduated over 1,000 College students since 2004, of which many have gone out and started feeding programs, and orphanages throughout Haiti.
- Offer continued support to our students after they graduate.
Foster Children and Single Mother’s Outreach
- Provide an annual Christmas Party and the only Christmas presents for the children of the Camelot Foster Group of Middle TN.
- This also includes Dinner, Games, and Celebrity Entertainment and each child receives ten items from the toy store.
- We have given away 8,000 toys over the past five years.
Provide each year in May, gift bags to the single teen moms of Sumner County School District. It contains essential baby items, to show our support and to thank them for making the decision to keep their baby.
Summer Feeding Program
- Every Wednesday in July, we provide a FREE meal, along with a meet and greet “Character Dinner” experience free of charge to the families in the middle TN area.
- These events are designed not only to feed the less fortunate, but to create opportunities for families to bond under difficult circumstances and create a family memory.
- We have given away over 4,300 meals in the past three years.
Partner With Other Ministries
- Laguna, Belize
- Dominican Republic
- Monterey, Mexico
- Two Prison Ministries
- Southeast Asia
- Four Homeless Ministries
- Hendersonville, TN
- Purpose with a Passion
Help Us Reach Our Goal
100% of all donation goes directly to our projects
- Outreach to Unwed Mothers. (Mainly Teens)
- Goal is to offer support and encouragement to unwed Mothers. To let them know that they are not abandoned, nor condemned by us.
- A “Thank you” for Not getting an abortion.
- Approx. 50 or less baskets usually given away.
Summer Fire Character Dinner & Entertainment for Children
- 4 Times in the month of July.
- Goal is to provide meals to children who may have a food storage in the home during the summer months.
- Develop relationship with Parents. Win Souls!
- Depending on number of children expected.
Back to School Give Away
- Normally tied to the end of Summer Fire.
- We give lower income homes help with school supplies & anything other needed help such as shoes, haircut, food.
Annual Foster Care Christmas Party
- $300-$500 worth of New items given to every child. Plus, a Carnival exp. Meet Santa and Celebrity entertainment.
- Only Christmas provided for Approx. 300 Foster Care children.
- Every Foster Parent & Social worker also receives a gift.
Awareness & Fundraising Events Car Show
- Community Event to bring Foster Care awareness
Black Tie – Gala
- Our Annual Fall Fund Raiser
- Table sales, Sponsorships, Silent Auction, & Ask.
Weekly Television Show
- Goal is bring awareness & new monthly partners. We are currently on Roku & Destiny Television Network and all social media platforms. Goal is to extend reach through additional networks.
Haiti: Established in 1964
- Misc. needs such as clothes, shoes, personal care needs and medical exp.
- Bible College – Graduated over 1K Pastors & Teachers who have started churches and orphanages throughout Haiti.
We Send Support to Works in These Nations or for These Causes
- India & Ecuador
- Burma, China, Israel, Philippines, SE Asia, Belize, Israel, Street Church – Homeless – USA
- Prison Ministry & Rehab for those coming out of Prison, Indian Reservations of USA
Programs Benefiting Foster Care Children & Drug endangered families, in middle Tennessee
- Annual Christmas Gift Giving
- DCS Staff support
- Mentor A Foster Child
- Circle️ Events
- Dare to Love Program
- Family Unification Support
- Alternative Peer Group for Youth & Young Adults
- Love Pack to kids program
Services Offered Launching Fall 2022
- Parenting Classes
- Moral Recognition Therapy Program
- Anger Management
- Music Therpy Student Choir
- LFMC Program for Youth
- Drug Endangered Children support
- Aged out Foster child advocacy
- Positive Action Program
- Foster Care – Stay Care
Could you sponsor a love pack?
For a gift of $50 you could put a love pack in the hands of a foster care child who has just been removed from their home. A bag which can be taken everywhere, each contains blanket, toiletries, shirt and socks.